samedi 22 août 2015

My Recipe for Mini Quiches

slimming world quiche recipe
I know everyone who has been doing Slimming World for a while probably already has their own recipe for Slimming World friendly quiche, but I just thought I'd share my version! These are free on original and extra easy! They're delicious, I've made them loads of times and they always go down well. Here's my own personal take on the recipe for these:



  • 3 eggs
  • Half a carton cottage cheese
  • Nine slices of ham
  • Five cherry tomatoes
  • Freshly ground black pepper
  • Handful of fresh chopped parsley
  • Fry Light

Method: Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk lightly. Spray a baking tray (the type with "cups" in, like a bun or muffin or Yorkshire pudding tray) with fry light, and push a slice of ham into each section. Pour the egg mixture into each hole. You can sprinkle a little grated cheese on the top of each one if you like, but it's optional and I didn't include it. Slice each cherry tomato in half, and put half on the top of each quiche. Bake in the oven for about fifteen minutes, but keep an eye on them. They should be firm and dry-looking on top when they're done, or you can insert a skewer into the middle to check on them.

The great thing about these is there's so much you can do with them, you could add onions, mushrooms or any other vegetables you enjoy into them, and they're perfect for parties, picnics, or to keep in the fridge as a snack.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire